Monday, August 15, 2016

Crazy Week Ahead 8/15/2016

The following paragraphs are from the email that Elder Bullough sent his parents on 8/15/16:

I don't have too much time to email today. I have been busy all day because Elder Goldstrohm is going home tomorrow so we have been finalizing a ton of stuff and not to mention he had to pack today. This week we are losing a lot of great missionaries because they have all served two years and are going home to make the school date. Kinda crazy. The mission is going to be so different. Anyway this week is going to be kind of different because the next group of missionaries doesn't come until next week. I will be in a trio with the Skyline Elders for the week and we will be working two areas. So technically I am tackling the area by myself for the week, but I am definitely up for the challenge. The craziest part is I will be doing a split with the ward member during church so I will be the only missionary in the ward that day. Haha. 

Anyway the work is going great and we have a lot of amazing investigators that we are teaching. It is so cool to see that it isn't us but the Lord that is converting. It has been a great lesson for me and has shown me that baptisms really do happen on the Lord's timing.

-Elder Bullough

No comments:

Post a Comment