Monday, March 20, 2017

Funny Events 3/20/2017

This week was great and we got our transfer calls! I will be staying here and Elders Stapley and Sutton will be moving on to different areas in the mission. Elder Sheffield also got his visa and will be leaving to Samoa today!!- Sure going to miss that guy! Anyway I will be staying here in LAKEWOOD and getting Elder Anderson as a new zone leader and we will have Elder Fuentes and a new missionary in the companionship as well. It is going to be a blast and I am excited to be training again! It sure will be a good amount of stress because I am going to be the only one who knows the area for at least this first week haha.

Funny Events:
  • On Sunday I was showing Elder Sutton a wrestling move and smacked my elbow on the kitchen counter! It hurt way bad at the time and hit me directly where my funny bone is. I remember walking over in the kitchen and saying to myself how bad that hurt when all of a sudden I woke up on the ground wondering why I was lying down on the tile! Elder Sutton just stood there laughing way hard because he had watched me just take a dive backwards and pass out on the kitchen tile leaned up against the dishwasher, he thought that I was joking until I "came to" and asked how I had gotten there, and how long I had been there. Of course, I was only out for about 5 seconds lol. But what a weird experience, and quite ironic that in all my time of contact sports I never have passed out, but one good shot to my funny bone and I was out! No need to worry though because I was completely fine.
  • Then earlier in the week Elder Sheffield jumped off of a balcony into a nearby bush so that was pretty funny. He came out with minimal scratches haha!
  • And last but not least, we ran into a man named Blaine who is not totally all there. But he was way excited to go to church and wanted to come out so we got him a ride to church. Turns out he wasn't very into the whole church thing and wanted to go home before it even started so that was lame.. but at least he tried haha! Oh and needless to say he showed up in a very velvet black dress on Sunday so that was interesting.
Well I hope that you all have a great week and enjoy the Spring weather!!

Elder Bullough

No comments:

Post a Comment