Monday, October 2, 2017

WOOO! 10/2/2017

This week was long but also very good. On Wednesday and Thursday we went on a temple trip with the mission. It was a blast and I had a very great experience. I love that the temple is a place that I can go to find peace and comfort from the world. I may not understand everything about it yet, but I love the feeling that I get when I go there. The invitation to go to the House of the Lord often is something that really stuck out to me this week how important it is for us, even if it is just walking around the temple grounds we can feel a difference when we are there. 

We also had a chance to watch conference this weekend. It was awesome to hear from the Apostles! It was awesome to hear that some of our investigators watched the sessions of General Conference as well and had some of their questions answered.

It is a sad thought to think that, that was the last General Conference that I have had on my mission. But I have enjoyed my mission very much and have seen a lot of miracles that have all come from the hand of the Lord. And looking back many of these conversions that I have witnessed including my own, all resulted from reading in the Book of Mormon and getting down on sincere knees and asking God if the Book is true! 

That is probably why the talk that I liked the most was Elder Russell M. Nelson's talk about the Book of Mormon. He asked some questions that helped me think about how the Book of Mormon really does bring POWER into our lives. The quote that stuck out to me most from his talk is: "the Book of Mormon is the book that will prepare the world for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ." I add my testimony that it is true! I love you all and hope that you have a great week! 

-Elder Bullough



No comments:

Post a Comment