Saturday, October 17, 2015

First Letter from MTC 10/16/2015

Hey everyone, 

Friday is my assigned P-day. Which is great because after two days, I am completely exhausted. In the MTC, we constantly do something. In fact, we rarely get time to read it feels like! But don't get me wrong I love the MTC, it is the best! And to me the food is even better, I understand how people gain so much weight in the MTC, we get FREE ice cream!! and did I mention its FREE! And every morning so far I have eaten a doughnut for breakfast... I will hopefully not make it a habit! 

There is a great spirit here and everyone is so kind and super friendly! I love making new friends and hearing where they come from and where they are going. But another thing that I love is seeing the people that I know from home it is the BEST!! I am in a great district of 6 elders. Four of us are going to the Tacoma Washington Mission and the other two are from Canada. Until now, I haven't wanted to visit there but it sounds so pretty and like a blast! 

In the MTC we constantly learn how to teach and we constantly learn, period. We spend 2 to 3 hours in a classroom everyday learning. Surprisingly it goes by fast! Three things I have gotten better at already is waking up early, planning, and praying. In the MTC, we pray a lot and we share our testimony a lot. So likewise I would like to share my testimony with all of you.

I know that this church is true and that the Lord sends 18-19 year old boys on their mission when they are young so they can grow in the gospel and gain power in their priesthood. Miracles happen everyday and the Lord’s hand truly is in all of our lives! This gospel and its principles provide true comfort and joy to our lives. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

With love,
Elder Bullough

P.S. The only thing that I miss back home is my shower... the ones here are small and crammed and the water pressure is not the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment